Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles was released on October 31, 2021 by Sega. The game was developed by CyberConnect2. Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles is a fantasy 3D action game.
In Adventure Mode, follow Tanjiro through the story from the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba anime as he faces demons in order to turn his sister Nezuko, who has become a demon, back into a human.
In Versus Mode, characters from the anime, including Tanjiro and Nezuko, can be freely matched against each another in a 1 vs 1 setting with up to 2 players on or offline! Enjoy this simple but exhilarating battle system, and become the greatest demon slayer you can!
DELUXE VERSION FEATURES
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles Game
- Character Unlock – Kimetsu Academy Tanjiro Kamado, Kimetsu Academy Nezuko Kamado, Kimetsu Academy Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kimetsu Academy Inosuke Hashibira
- In-game Costumes – Butterfly Mansion Patient Wear for Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira
- Avatars – Tanjiro Kamado Avatar, Nezuko Kamado Avatar, Zenitsu Agatsuma Avatar, Inosuke Hashibira Avatar, Giyu Tomioka Avatar, Shinobu Kocho Avatar, Kyojuro Rengoku Avatar, Sakonji Urokodaki Avatar, Sabito Avatar, Makomo Avatar, Murata Avatar, Tanjiro Kamado (Hinokami Kagura) Avatar
- Kimetsu Points (8,000 Points)
- Profile Background
The deluxe version of the game is $69.99. Just like Koei Tecmo and Square Enix, many people saying western gaming companies are greedy, but japan gaming companies are not that different, in some case it’s even worse. A Standard Edition will be available at launch for $59.99.
|Operating System||Windows 10 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel i5-6500 or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||100 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA GeForce 670 or better|
AMD HD 7850 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|