Recon Control was released on November 4, 2021 by GrabTheGames. The game was developed by Dmitry Kozlov. Recon Control is a turn-based strategy and 2D platformer hybrid focused on combat. Lead your special operations squad through a set of challenging and deadly missions.
- Hardcore turn-based battles with plenty of interconnected game mechanics.
- 25 missions which are divided into 3 separate campaigns.
- Skill tree with 50 abilities. Active, passive, and secret abilities can shape your fighters for your desired play style.
- 57 equipment items to choose from. Weapons, armor, explosives, picklocks, and more.
- Ironman mode for experienced players or additional challenge during the second playthrough.
The game is fairly typical for a modern platformer with role playing elements. After playing a couple of dozen platformers they still do present new ideas. The turn based approach is unusual but very playable. At first the game may be a tad hard but with some practice it is quite enjoyable.
The graphics quality is excellent. Easy system requirements will be well received. It will take time to figure out the best strategy to eliminate the enemies.
|Operating System||Windows 7 or better|
|CPU||Dual core or better|
|Memory||2 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||170 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||HD 3000 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|