Garda was released on November 11, 2011 by Garda Dev. The game was developed by Garda Dev. Garda is a 2d pixel art tower defense and exploration game. Protect your totem that is keeping your world out of the darkness. Wander across an immense desert. Learn about the weird laws of this world by using technology and energy systems to power defense turret against the numerous enemies…
- Local multiplayer: play with up to 4 wisps fighting along your side
- Simplistic base building: build a big base with different materials and block types
- 3 bosses that could really be a pain for you if underprepared
- Rewarding exploration map: unlock more secrets and abilities as you progress in the hot desert
- Unlock a new endless mode for more fun!
- Resources management: manage where your resources are going to be moved, stocked, and sorted
- Upgrade along the waves: upgrade your totem and the player with better or new abilities
The game is more or less a tower defence type game. Shared and split screen is supported.
|Operating System||Windows 10 x64 or better|
|CPU||Celeron 1.5 Ghz or better|
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||300 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||Integrated or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|