Piratopia was released on November 11, 2011 by Adi Zhavo. The game was developed by Adi Zhavo. Set sail in the open seas and plunder solo, PvE or PvP. Trade goods for ship upgrades or equipments to hunt the Kraken, all in the same Server. Dominate by yourself or with maties. Arrrr for free! This game has been updated several times since release.
Loot NPCs or other players in the same Server. Use the looted items to upgrade your Ship and craft special ammunition to conquer the Server!
Learn and use 10 unique equipments to turn battles in your favour through skills and luck!
- Base Cannon – Weak but versatile.
- Flamethrower – Burst down enemies.
- Electric Bomb – Stuns enemies for a short amount of time.
- Railgun – Tons of damage that pierces through enemies.
- Mortar – Effective against forts.
- Mines – Effective against a group of enemies.
- Shotgun – Effective at close range.
- Force Field – Pushes enemies away and stuns them.
- Invulnerability Shield – Activate a shield that nullifies all damage.
- Harpoon – Dash from incoming hits or move around faster.
This game is a maritime MMO . If you die, you lose some of your resources. Only the ship level, gems and gold is saved in a session so upgrade as much as you can before logging off! Collect resources to permanently upgrade your ship, craft special weapon’s bullets and hire crew. Collect all the gems to claim the BMF title and beat the game!
|Operating System||Windows 7 or better|
|CPU||Intel i3-2100 or better|
|Memory||2 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||300 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||DX9 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|