496.76 is available for Windows 10×64 and above. Only the DCH model is now supported which is the target for Windows 10 and now Windows 11. This driver supports NVIDIA Maxwell and above. Kepler can use 472.12 WHQL.
- Battlefield 2042
FIXES AND UPDATES
- [WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship/WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship]: The games crash on launch. [3409320/3409312]
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: Textures in the game may flicker. 
- [Transport Fever]: The game crashes upon launch. 
- Transport Fever 2]: Null pointer exception occurs in the display driver. 
- [Quake 2 RTX]: Image corruption occurs in the blurred (bloom effect) background. 
- [Far Cry 6][DirectX 12][GeFOrce RTX 3070 Ti]: With ULTRA + DXR + HD textures set, the game crashes at 4K. 
- [Detroit Become Human]: Random stuttering/freezing occurs in the game. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2]: The game crashes with TDR or the system crashes while running the game. 
- [Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War]: The game randomly crashes. 
- [Marvel’s Avengers Xbox Game Pass for PC version]: Game may randomly crash during gameplay 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop when there is mouse movement. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel.  To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [YouTube]: The YouTube web site randomly displays extreme contrast/gamma while idle or during video playback. 
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][Desktop]: The screen moves to the upper left corner on cold boot when Image Scaling is applied to the desktop.  Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the desktop. It is intended only for video upscaling or for games which do not run with a scaling resolution unless the same Image Scaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][DirectX 11 video apps]: With Image Scaling enabled, video playback is corrupted or results in a system hang after performing an HDR transition.  If HDR is required to be toggled from the Microsoft Control Panel, be sure to switch to a different Image Scaling resolution.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling]: After performing a clean install or over install over version 496.49. NVIDIA Image Scaling resolutions dos not appear in game.  To work around, a. Disable HDR in case it’s enabled from the Microsoft Control Panel, then enable Image Scaling, apply the Image Scaling resolution on the desktop and revert back to native resolution. b. If the previous instructions do not work, then disable HDR in case it’s enabled from the Microsoft Control Panel, enable Image Scaling and apply the Image Scaling resolution on the desktop and then reboot the system.
- Fallout 4 has been crashing but its not clear if this is a game issue or drivers issue.
- Older GT 600 and GT 700 series cards that are Fermi based do not support UEFI
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Samsung 980 PRO 2TB|
Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|