Spookware: Watch Party was released on November 16, 2021 by DreadXP. The game was developed by Beeswax Games. A collection of spooky microgames featuring fast-paced gameplay inspired by horror classics. Chop off legs, hurl hatchets, clash cards with Nosferatu, and many other ghoulish acts of terror! Features the original Spookware, Spookware@ the Video Store, and Spookware: Prologue for free!
Before the school, before the cruise, before the restaurant. Experience the original version of Spookware, available for the first time on Steam. (For the uninitiated, Spookwareis a blistering fast collection of handcrafted spooky games inspired by horror classics.) Watch Party is a completely FREE collection just in time for Halloween. We’re going back to the past as we look towards the future of Spookware!
- The original jam version of Spookware
- Spookware@ The Video Store from Dread X Collection 3 (previously paid!)
- Spookware: Prologue (FULL GAME DEMO)
- 40 spine-tingling, hair-raising, expectation-defying microgames.
- Witness the origins of our three favorite spooky boys: Lefti, Midi, and Righti.
- An experience that could cost upwards of 50 bones, but we’re giving it away for FREE!
Spookware watch party is a fun collection that combines all the iterations of Spookware. The original is probably the most difficult as you are going through 20 mini games in one go as opposed to the 9 in the later games. It also had pretty tight timings which was fun to see myself improve in. The second entry, Spookware at the video store, introduces us to the skele bros and also many more micro games.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-2100 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||2 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GeForce GTS 450 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|