To deliver a level of performance and image quality far above that of traditional upscaling technologies, NVIDIA DLSS utilizes an AI model trained on supercomputers, deep game integrations, and GeForce RTX Tensor Cores.
NVIDIA’s DLSS AI model is always learning, and our newest update, NVIDIA DLSS 2.3, is available now. It makes smarter use of a game’s motion vectors to improve object detail in motion, particle reconstruction, ghosting, and temporal stability.
NVIDIA DLSS 2.3 is now being supported by a small but growing list of games:
- Baldur’s Gate 3
- Bright Memory: Infinite
- Crysis 2 Remastered
- Crysis 3 Remastered
- Cyberpunk 2077
- DOOM Eternal
- Grand Theft Auto III – Definitive Edition
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – Definitive Edition
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – Definitive Edition
- Jurassic World Evolution 2
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Sword & Fairy 7
The new SDK is available now for game developers.