Mason and Strings was released on December 3, 2021 by In The Snow Studios. The game was developed by In The Snow Studios. Join this dynamic duo in a lighthearted quest to collect music sheets around a lively world!
Mason needs Strings’ help to learn how to play guitar so she can perform at the Castle Concert. Travel around Hub City to collect music sheets, solve puzzles, and interact with the many inhabitants! With Strings, you can grapple between platforms and play different chords using the Chord Wheel! Enjoy exploring a lively world and becoming a master musician!
- Platform your way through over 5 specially crafted 2D levels, like the Dust Yard and Arpeggio Cove, with many more subareas to explore
- Use the Chord Wheel to play different guitar chords on Strings to solve puzzles
- Talk with over 30 unique characters in a world filled with sentient instruments and other humanoid creatures
- Find and collect all 10 music sheets scattered around the areas of Hub City by solving puzzles and completing character requests
- As Mason, work and bond with your guitar, Strings, to become a master musician and perform at this year’s Castle Concert!
Quite enjoyable for a first (and very cute and simplistic game). Nice music and characters. It’s short, you can 100% it in about an hour, but very good for a first ever game, and a free one at that.
|Operating System||Windows 10 or better|
|CPU||Intel i5-3400 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||7 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||Intel HD 4000 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|