After 5 years of development, contributions from hundreds of developers, the critically acclaimed open source programming hacking sim is available on Steam.
Inspired by games like Else Heart.break(), Hacknet, Uplink, and Deus Ex, Bitburner is a programming-based incremental RPG where you, the player, take the role of an unknown hacker in a dark, dystopian world. The game provides a variety of mechanics and systems that can be changed through coding and solved or automated in whatever way you find suitable.
- Hack through a network of servers to train your abilities and earn money
- Solve real programming questions to hone your skills and earn rewards
- Improve your character with 100+ Augmentations
- Trade in the stock market and write automated trading scripts
- Interact with various gameplay mechanics to increase your stats and earn money
- Explore the world and discover different companies, locations, and factions
- Unlock secret perma-upgrades
- Continuing development!
|Operating System||Windows 7 or better|
|CPU||Intel Pentium IV or better|
|Memory||512 MB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||500 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||Integrated or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|