479.09 is available for Windows 10×64 and above. Only the DCH model is now supported which is the target for Windows 10 and now Windows 11. Effective October 2021, Game Ready Driver upgrades, including performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes, will be available for systems utilizing Maxwell, Pascal, Turing, and Ampere-series GPUs. Critical security updates will be available on systems utilizing desktop Kepler-series GPUs through September 2024. Kepler can use 472.12 WHQL pending a critical security update.
- Horizon Zero Dawn
FIXES AND UPDATES
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: The game may crash to the desktop during gameplay. 
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: Purple/blue artifacts appear on ground textures in the game. 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop occurs when there is mouse movement. 
- Desktop may stutter after extended period when mouse cursor is moved. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Spelling error in the German language NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Shader Cache Size default option. [3442310
- [Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition]: After attempting to change resolutions, the resolution does not change and the game falls out of IFlip mode. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled.  If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel.  To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][Desktop]: The screen moves to the upper left corner on cold boot when Image Scaling is applied to the desktop.  Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the desktop. It is intended only for video upscaling or for games which do not run with a scaling resolution unless the same Image Scaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][DirectX 11 video apps]: With Image Scaling enabled, video playback is corrupted or results in a system hang after performing an HDR transition.  If HDR is required to be toggled from the Microsoft Control Panel, be sure to switch to a different Image Scaling resolution.
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display random black screen flicker. 
- Halo: Infinite and other games using the Unreal engine are running slower than normal
- Fallout 4 has been crashing but its not clear if this is a game issue or drivers issue.
- Older GT 600 and GT 700 series cards that are Fermi based do not support UEFI
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Samsung 980 PRO 2TB|
Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|